So after my visit with my family I was finally laid off officially. They did ask me to stay another week, but they decided best not to after they realized I was taking time off for my birthday. So my last day at work was February 20th. It was a hard last couple of days. I didn't eat much, I couldn't sleep. That night after my last day, I went to my friend Teresa's house for our monthly foreign film night, and fell asleep during it. I was so tired from the last couple of nights of not enough sleep.
Of course I have mixed feelings about my whole lay off. I know that it's time to move on from McDermott, but it's just not the way I would have planned it. But even then I still feel like it was the right thing.
It's still amazingly boring to be unemployed.

1 comment:
Sorry about your lost of work. I hope that you find someting soon. Looks like you have alot ot fun lately.
Post a Comment