The birthday adventures wrapped up by my going to the LA Zoo to spend part of the day with Kris and following along with everything she does during the work day. Talk about constantly on the go. It makes me really appreciate that I can just leave out food for the cats and let it be. There was multiple feedings with the different animals. Multiple trainings. I also got to redo my Rocky kiss. He was very well-behaved about it all. After the zoo we had dinner at the Elephant Bar for dinner and the back to hang out at Kris's house to look at photos and try to relax after all the activities over the last couple of days. The next morning Kris dropped me off at the airport and it was back to the bay area. I had a great time with Kris and with the rest of the family. I just want to say thanks to everyone who made my week so fun and special.

1 comment:
I'm so happy you have a blog now! How fun!
I have to tell ya though, that I forget about the blogging world from time to time. So, don't think I forgot about you when that happens, okay? :D
Post a Comment