Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday - Celebrate Today at Disneyland





























Luckily I had already planned to spend my birthday this year at Disneyland. I had already paid for the plane tickets and hotel stay. And so I was able to head down to Burbank on February 24th to prepare for my great adventure. I went down to Burbank and met up with Kris, my cousin. We drove down from Burbank to Anaheim. We stayed the night at the wonderful Super 8 Motel. The next morning we went off to Disneyland where we just happened to run into Kirsten, Mikey and Kendra as we were waiting for the tram to go to the park. We enjoyed roaming around the park. I was sporting the pin they give you when you come in the park that announces to everyone that it's my birthday.

We had fun going on the rides and after lunch we met up with Kim and Kamy. Kyle and Josh were next door enjoying California Adventures for a couple of hours. So it was off to do some more rides. It was a very enjoyable day. It was my best birthday ever. It was so much fun to just be with family at Disneyland. And it was adequately slow that we were able to enjoy the day without being too crowded in by people.

1 comment:

Ophelia Gillespie said...

Thanks for sharing. It looked like you had a wonderful birthday with the Mouse.

About Me

My photo
I am the first of many children in my family. I have been called a 'smartass' quite a few times by the one known as 'dumbass'.