Monday, December 1, 2008
The Phantom of the Opera
On Friday, November 28, 2008, me and my friend April went to see The Phantom of the Opera in San Francisco. I was excited to see it again. I haven't seen it since I saw it for my 21st birthday in Philadelphia. I was very excited to take April to this vegetarian restaurant but it was closed up. So we ended up trying this really nice restaurant in a hotel across the street from the theater. We had these amazing raviolis. Anyway, we made it to the theater and enjoyed watching the show. Also we got really excited about our tickets to see Wicked because we realized that we have some good seats. And it's only 3 more weeks until I go to see Wicked in Los Angeles with my sisters for Christmas. Yay for musicals!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Bobrin
- I am the first of many children in my family. I have been called a 'smartass' quite a few times by the one known as 'dumbass'.
No comments:
Post a Comment