Saturday, November 29, 2008

Silicon Valley Turkey Trot


Thanksgiving morning found me running with about 7,500 other people around downtown San Jose. I went with my friend Shauna and her husband Adlai. Shauna and I ran the 5k and Adlai did the 10k. I haven't run in a couple of weeks, and at the end of the event I was feeling that. In fact, I'm still feeling it in my upper thighs, where I tend to feel things when I'm running. I did get an awesome t-shirt and I guess as my Aunt Val would say, I earned my dinner. I am hoping to run New Year's day in Palo Alto. I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the first of many children in my family. I have been called a 'smartass' quite a few times by the one known as 'dumbass'.