Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kendra's Baptism Trip in March











At the end of March I drove down to Southern California with my friend April for Kendra's baptsm. I was there from Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon. Yeah, a really quick trip. I was able to spend time with Ruth, who came down to go to Disneyland and attend Kendra's baptism. We had a great Saturday before the baptism by playing around with Diet Coke and Mentos and rolling down hills. It was so much fun. The whole weekend was amazing. I even enjoyed the drive down and up and spending time with April. Even if April's fan broke and we had so much fun being blown out by the fan on the way down. And I made April stop in Gilroy to look at my sign I designed a couple of years back.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the first of many children in my family. I have been called a 'smartass' quite a few times by the one known as 'dumbass'.