It's only two weeks until I walk the Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Francisco. I found someone from workto go up to San Francisco with beforehand to get my running packet. I also found out that I can wear my iPod so I'm super happy so I can walk and listen to my book on tape. I'm trying to decide which book will help me walk the fastest.
In other news. It's 3 weeks until the Making Strides against breast cancer walk in San Jose. I am not walking the San Francisco on in Golden Gate Park because it's the day before the Nike Half Marathon. Luckily this year there is a San Jose walk. I am excited to do the walk, but sad at the same time. It's hard knowing that we must walk in order to fight breast cancer. But hopefully with research and pre-screening we can lessen what women have to go through.

No comments:
Post a Comment